THERAPISTS ARE NOW BACK AND OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
Please contact us for details of how we are keeping you safe during this time.
Our therapists offer a variety of different treatments including:
- Aromatherapy - Aromatherapy is a complementary therapy that uses essential oils from plants and flowers. Aromatherapy and essential oils have a positive effect on the body.
- Body Massage-Massage involves working the soft tissue of the body, to ease day-to-day stresses and muscular tension, and promote relaxation. It helps to increase delivery of blood and oxygen to the treated areas and can also be used in support of other therapies to assist in the rehabilitation of muscular injuries.
- Hopi Ear Candles -Hopi ear candles are hollow tubes made of cotton, soaked in beeswax, honey and herbs. When lit, the candle acts like a chimney, causing the warm air inside it to rise and creating a vacuum at the bottom. This vacuum gently stimulates the ear, facilitating removal of excess wax and impurities.
- Facial treatments with products- A facial is a beauty treatment for your face. Facials use a variety of products, massage techniques and equipment to give you cleaner, healthier, more radiant-looking skin.
- Holistic Facial- A holistic facial contains the same principles as a regular facial in that a routine of cleansing, toning, exfoliating, application of a facial mask and moisturising is followed. Yet it takes a holistic approach concentrating on the person as a whole and not just their skin type.
- Indian Head Massage- Indian head massage is a relaxing holistic treatment that uses acupressure massage on the head, face, neck and shoulders. It aims to re balance your body's energies.
- Reflexology-Reflexology using precise finger techniques to work reflexes in the feet, that correspond to parts of the body.
- Reiki- Reiki is a natural healing energy that works on every level, not just the physical, and is understood to promote the body’s regenerative self- healing ability.
- Thai Foot or body massage-Thai foot massage is a relaxing therapy involving gentle foot massage. Sensitive, trained hands detect imbalances elsewhere in the body. By working on these points on the feet, tensions are eased in the whole body.
- Tui Na Massage-Tui Na can be a complete healing system in itself as not only does it work on muscle groups, joints, sites of pain and poor circulation, but it works the same meridians and points used in acupuncture and employs the same basic theory as Traditional Chinese Medicine.
All treatments are priced at £20 per session. Please contact the centre for more information or to book an appointment.